Back in the day, I used to do lots of crafts. One of the things that I really enjoyed making was these 'cry baby' dolls or 'pouting' dolls, what ever you want to call them. (This one featured in the picture is Auntie Brenda's)
I used to always have one sitting on a little bench in the corner of the kitchen. Well, Jamie Pope would come over she liked to "play" with them and it wasn't because she liked them. She was super creeped out by it. Jamie Pope, you'll have to refresh my memory as to what you used to do to it. I know you would do funny things with them but as I age gracefully, my mind has gotten a little fuzzy. I hope this brings back some wonderful memories.
PS: I miss seeing your face randomly show up at supper time! Love ya!
3 comments:
Well Jody, I'm sorry that I called your dolls creepy but they always took me off guard. Because they're well done, they look like real-life sad little kids who are in eternal punishment. That's just mean!
I can't really remember what I used to do with them (I'm losing my memory already!). I think I'd just move them around the house and prop them up on different things.
I have so many good memories of being at your home. You guys were like a second family to me when I was in high school. Maybe even my first for that summer when I spent more nights at your house than mine!
I loved times at the house with Jamie Pope.. oh wait, maybe it's Popezeep, oops I mean Popezaeul. Hmmm, I'm not quite sure, we'll have to ask Kenny.
Jody, I miss your blogging days!
Post a Comment