Being computer/typing/very bad spelling illiterate. My eldest daughter Jamie has become my personal blog secretary. (Yup, it's me Jamie writing this, the sassy pants one) Let's talk about the spellling for a moment. One time, my grocery list was so badly spelled, that once I got to the store, I couldn't even read what I'd written. Let's see how good you do with my grocery list:
1. celiry
2. letus
3. smoks
4. chez wiz
5. ketup
6. musterd
7. relesh
8. oions
That's just to mention a few. Sometimes I would leave my grocery list laying around and every so often there would be some corrections and lots of giggles.
Also, if I were to type this blog myself, it would have taken me at least 2 hours and that's NO LIE and not a laughing matter. Needless to say, I get really frusterated, and that's why I have a personal blog secretary.
However, one day I will surprise you all (even Jamie) and I will actually write my own blog by myself. And I will let everyone know that I did it. I would imagine that it will be a very short blog but a blog none the less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe your personal blogger should check her spelling as well. Also, I loved your grocery lists, they were a challenge and made your grocery shopping something more than just shopping. Thank you for the memories.
I'm glad you have a personal secretary because I love reading your posts. I miss you Jody!
One time Kyle's mom made a list of household products that she wanted to order from Kyle's aunt Judy. On the list she had "case of bowel cleaner", instead of bowl cleaner.
I was thinking, Ah...you can buy metamucil pretty much anywhere and don't need to order it through Judy. Also, if you need a whole case, maybe you should go see a doctor.
that's funny Jame! Hold tight for mom's next blog because as her personal secretary I have the inside info on her blogs...it just might be something to do with you! that's all I can say!
Post a Comment